Thursday, August 26, 2010

Your mission over the bank holiday weekend...

... should you choose to accept it, is to vote me for in The Queen Of Teen Awards. Closing date is 31st August, so step to it, dear readers.

I'm heading off to Edinburgh to do an event with Cathy Forde on Monday on how we use music as part of our writing process. I'll be posting our setlist (man, like, we're in a band or something) on Spotify once the event is done. EDITED TO ADD: Here is the Spotify playlist lovingly compiled by Cathy Forde and myself. (You need to belong to Soptify or blag an invite code to access it.)

And I should also be doing something as part of the Worldpool Literary Festival in Blackpool at the beginning of October. More news when I have it. And I also have some very exciting news which I can apost in a couple of weeks time - though it may be only exciting to me. Sometimes it's hard to judge these things.

Wordwise, I'm waiting for the page proofs of You Don't Have To Say You Love Me to wing their way to me, am currently writing third grown-up book and yes, I am also working on a teen thing.

And that is about all I have to tell you. I fear I save my best words for Twitter these days. Come follow me and thrill to the pictures of cute puppies I post when I should be working!

So, have a great bank holiday weekend and don't forget to vote for me. 'Cause I know where you live. Yup, even YOU...

Live on

Sarra x

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE YOUR BOOKS!
ESPECIALLY GUITAR GIRL.
Molly is the best! <3
Were you inspired by Joan Jett/The Runaways?
Because it kind of reminds me of them.
daisy xoxo